I am an undergraduate student.
I need help with a writing assignment/project/application.
- UGA libraries: https://www.libs.uga.edu/
- Not sure where to start? Get help with a librarian: https://www.libs.uga.edu/reference/consultation-request
- Prompts to help word parts of a research paper, Univ. of Manchester: http://www.phrasebank.manchester.ac.uk/
- Citation help:
- Poster and presentation resources, UNC: https://gradschool.unc.edu/academics/resources/postertips.html
- Scientific poster resources:
- Research presentation with slides resource, Swarthmore: https://www.cs.swarthmore.edu/~newhall/presentation.html
- UGA Writing Center: https://www.english.uga.edu/writing-center
- Div of Acad Enhancement, workshops on Effective Writing Skills for Success in College: https://dae.uga.edu/services/student-success-workshops/
- Citation help:
- Guidelines for Writing a Successful Statement of Purpose, Terry College: https://advising.uga.edu/_resources/documents/stat-of-purp.pdf
- UGA Career Center Resources:
- Resumes / cover letters: https://career.uga.edu/students#resumes_cover_letters
- Emails: https://career.uga.edu/email_correspondence_examples
- LinkedIn: https://career.uga.edu/leverage_linkedin
- Personal statements: https://career.uga.edu/personal_statements
- Personal statement examples: https://career.uga.edu/personal_statement_examples
I am looking for opportunities to develop my writing.
Writing Intensive Program Course Roster: https://wip.uga.edu/wip-courses/current-wip-courses/
Learn more about the Writing Intensive Program: https://wip.uga.edu/
English course listings: https://courses.english.uga.edu
Add list of typically taught courses and blurbs here.
- ENGL 4842 Internship in Technical and Professional Communication
- ENGL 4840 Internship in Literary Media
- UGA Career Center
- UGA Office of Experiential Learning
I have questions about plagiarism.
- UGA’s Academic Honesty Policy: https://honesty.uga.edu/_resources/documents/academic_honesty_policy_2017.pdf
- I’d like to request a presentation about Academic Honesty for a group: https://honesty.uga.edu/request-a-presentation/
- I need information about how a facilitated discussion works:
- I need to report an academic honesty violation:
- When in doubt, ask a librarian! For information on different ways you can reach a UGA librarian for assistance (in person, online via chat, by email, phone, etc.) go to: http://www.libs.uga.edu/askaquestion/index.html
- I’d like information about citation software and help: https://www.libs.uga.edu/citations
- UGA Library Plagiarism Resource Page: https://guides.libs.uga.edu/plagiarism-resources
- UGA Law Library plagiarism resources: http://www.law.uga.edu/plagiarism-resources-2
- Did I plagiarize? Here’s a flowchart: http://realkm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Infographic_Did-I-Plagiarize1.jpg
- I’d like resources about how to avoid plagiarism: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/teacher_and_tutor_resources/preventing_plagiarism/index.html